Saturday, February 21, 2009

Zachary and Daddy go Golfing...

When we went to NC this past summer to visit my parents Zach was so enthralled with the golf course behind their house...he wanted to play and talked about it a lot. Well at Christmas my parents gave him a wonderful gift...golf clubs and bag. Super cute and they are really nice quality. So Brandon took him out for a mini golf session when he got back from his deployment and we were still in NC...he wanted to play there, so we thought it would be a good start. Since being home here the wacky weather discussed in a previous post has put a damper on the golfing. So today I headed out with Erin and my friend Erin for some shopping in Barstow...outlet malls!!! The boys headed out to golf. They had a wonderful time and Zach apparently did well too...they played 9 holes and had lunch at the grill up there...he was so excited and proud to tell me all about it when he got home. Here are some photos from their big outing...he looked so cute. Gotta love the matching Yankees baseball hats...




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute Susan! I wouldn't think of taking Ellie for a whole 9 holes but seeing these pics thinks maybe she'd be able to handle it! I would think there would be rules against kids on a golf course but I guess not. Someone else was just telling me they took their kid when they were real young. I'm excited now! Now only if the rain would stop...

Kelley said...

Awww! What a great moment with Daddy! Love the matching hats!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics of the golfing day. Also loved those hats...:) Did mommy and Erin have as much fun shopping...?..:) Love, me ox

AprilJ said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Jo Mama said...

I Love it! So sweet. Q got golf clubs for his 2nd b-day last year, but we have not left the backyard yet. Mike does not golf, so I get to take him.