Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photo fun...

Just a few photos of the kids that I wasnted to post...The first is Erin in time out...actually the second picture is her sitting in time out the first one is her being told she was done. She is a wild one...think she might be there a lot...she knew right where to go when I told her...she walked over and sat on her own...actually super cute. For any of you that watch Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC I often think of her as a mix of Leah and Alexis in a lot of ways.


Erin enjoyed the snacks at the super bowl the most...not sure if she even noticed that the game was on, she loved the snacks!
Zach and I had fun hanging outside the other day...blew bubbles, played, giggled...just some cute photos of that time...
He and Sally have always been the best of plas. I swear she has been the best thing I never wanted...I love that damn dog. The kids adore her...best of all she is awesome with them. God Bless Sister Sally...
No big plans for the weekend...Zach has a day off Monday, I have no idea why. The weather is rainy, cold and overcast...yuck. The behaviorist finally showed up last night close to 9...I did feel bad for her as she drove in awful weather and came from over an hour away. She was nice, informative and helpful. Hopefully we will get a lot out of this expereince from her and she can guide us in ways we need. She will be back Friday AM while he is at school to go over techniques with me. It is like having super nanny I think...a lot of the issues are based on behaviors that we have allowed or not known how to control. Frankly if they are controllable. She talked to us about our concerns and issues and I think she has a good grasp on what we need to do. I hope we have time to get it done. She encouraged us to contact the county in TX and get things transfered as soon as we have a move date...I am hopeful...I know I have a lot of work to do in this area. I am not placing blame, but I am the main care taker of Zach and have been. A lot of things he does is a result of how I parent and what I have chosen to ignore, etc. So, I have my work cut out for me. I owe it to him to do the best I can to be strong and not give in...that is the hardest with him. He is stuborn and smart...I have to have will power to stick to the plan and see it through....
I still haven't gotten to far in my book club book, People of the Book...need to knock it out and be done so I can move on to a fun book I have waiting in my stack of books. I also need to get my scrapbooking going...so far behind on that it isn't funny. Oh I just have so much to do on my to do list...ebay, thrift store, clean out...just a ton...never ending it feels like...
Okay...off for now...lunch at the BX for the kids...such excitement I tell you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of those cute faces. Know changes are in store, but don't put all the blame on yourself.......Love you, Nowie