Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay my postings have been sporadic to be polite...I do apologize to anyone that is actually checking this regularly. ;) I wanted to throw on some photos tonight for some fun and updates...
Here is my haircut...got it cut about 2 weeks ago...Love it this way and glad that Julie (my hairdresser) and I finally were on the same page on it...shorter in the back and a fun bob...love it.
My two cuties having a moment of together time looking at books...rare that they are both being quiet and still at the same time...I treasure it.

Miss Erin and I being silly for the camera...love that goofy smile!
Zach came home with his Pilgrim hat on last Friday and he was just too cute for words....had to capture it.
Erin took this one of Erin for me when she had her a few weeks ago...she put her hair in pigtails and snapped a few shots before my Erin could tear them out...so cute!
Pigtails, thumb and boo boo...nothing is better....
So...updates...
I am still waiting for the repair person to check my washing machine...it sounds like there are rocks in it when it is on its final spin cycle...I am sure my son, who loves the washing machine a bit too much, put something in there, but none the less it needs to get checked out before it breaks something inside...waited all day and they never called or showed...so I plan to put my bitch hat on tomorrow and call.
I have a Sears Portrait session planned for Wednesday afternoon...I got a flyer in the mail and thought the prices sounded good and they offer 20% off for military members with ID...so why not. Zach's school pictures turned out so well and i would love one of the two of them for sure. So...I am hopeful we can get a good photo in of them...
Thanksgiving here with Erin and her husband and my munchkins...should be a lot of fun and nice to be around such good people that have been great to me during this time.
Zach has no school all week except for tomorrow in town...it is a long week for him and me with so much free time and nothing really to do...we are trying to stay busy though...as much as we can.
My DVD player in the car is not working, so I am off to get a new one and look for a new portable one for us too...the one Brandon bought online isn't what we had thought it would be and I am sending it back....so walmart again will be getting a nice flow of my cash tomorrow....oh fun
I got a wonderful surprise today though in the midst of my stress and breaking bonanza...I got a call from my mom and dad announcing my mom is arriving here on December 9th and will be helping me get back to NC with the kids. Oh I was so excited. She will be here for a few days before we leave and I can get some things done I need to at the last minute...shots for Sally, Sally to the kennel...clean out the fridge...last minute packing, etc. She will drive to AZ with us and stay there, fly back with us...so it will be a huge help and just a nice support for me to have with all the million and one things I worry about going wrong, I can know she will be there...THANK YOU MOM! I am pretty lucky to have parents that do what they do for me and I don't forget it.
So...I am off to get a few things cleaned up here and my to do list for tomorrow while I am in town, items to bring with us all packed up and ready to go...I am super sleepy, so I hope I can get it all done and off to bed early. :)

2 comments:

AprilJ said...

I'm so glad your mom is coming out!! On most of my big drives to AZ from TX, either my mom or Clayton's mom came out. Besides the obvious help with kids, it's nice to have some moral support and someone to share driving with! I know this takes a load off. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving :)

Kelley said...

Very cute hair! And love Erin's piggy tails...adorable. Have a great Turkey Day with your kiddos and Erin/husband...hope Brandon has a good holiday where he is...