Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not quite like I had planned...

Well Thanksgiving wasn't exactly a well executed day...Long story short I had a battle with the yam can, and it won...one trip to urgent care, 3 stitches and a tetanus shot later I came home in time for Erin to be in full meltdown and exhaustion mode and not much interest in the meal that I had prepared...oh...
So...I am now learning the value of the thumb and will promise to be more thankful for it in the future...just typing this is a pain in the butt...so I end here...a little more than a month to Brandon's return and about 2 weeks to NC...it feels like time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can be thankful that this Thanksgiving is behind you. Do hope the thumb is healing quickly. See you soon. :)

Kelley said...

Oh no! I can't believe the yam can won! Hope you didn't do too much damage...sorry to hear that your Turkey Day didn't go quite as planned...

AprilJ said...

damn yams.