Friday, August 13, 2010

More Old Friends and visits...

Last weekend we got another chance to see an old friend that was in town. My friend Colleen grew up in Austin and came to San Antonio to attend a reunion. She was sweet enough to make time to stop by and visit us. I hadn't seen Colleen in about 4 years...she lived at Edwards with us the first year, so she moved away after Zach turned 2. She was a fantastic friend to me there and someone I missed a lot when she left. We both disliked Edwards a lot and it was nice to have someone that I didn't have to pretend around...she felt the same way and neither of us felt bad about it. Our sons are about 5 months apart in age and our daughters the same. Too bad we are so far apart, I know we would have a ton of fun hanging out now. It was a great treat to see her, catch up in person and have a chance to talk. Here is a photo from her trip...
Looking forward to our next visitor...anyone?

No comments: