Monday, August 23, 2010

Ballerina Erin!

Today was a big first day for Erin too...her first day of dance class. I signed her up for what they call Pre-Dance. Basic Ballet stuff and ages 3-5. She was the youngest in the room, all of the other girls were 4 and one was 3.5. She seemed to keep up fine and had a good time. She was super excited to go and didn't even hesitate to head into the room with the teacher and other girls. I was so proud of that part she could have stood there and not moved, and I would have been proud. She has grown up so much in this last year and today really showed me a lot of that in her. She seemed to be excited to be doing an outing alone with me and I have to admit, I had fun being alone with her. She is a fun, sweet, loving child and we had a fun!
She looked adorable in her outfit...If I do say so myself. Lets hope the interest in this continues and she enjoys it as much next time as she did today.

3 comments:

Eralel83 said...

OH! She is certainly a cutie! I wish I could give her a big hug!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is so beautiful and looks go grown up in her ballet outfit. I hope she continues to enjoy her dancing. Give her big hugs and kisses.

Kelley said...

Oh my. These pics are precious!! Love that she's doing ballet! Yay!