Saturday, August 28, 2010

Girls Night Out...

Well it was supposed to be Bunko night, but plans changed and we chose to just do a girls night out...It was a lot of fun! After a long and somewhat stressful first week of Zach being back at school, I needed a night out with some friends. I am blessed to have found some great friends here and women that are just a lot of fun. We went to Chuy's...my favorite Mexican Food restaurant here and enjoyed Happy Hour, dinner and lots of chatting. Then on to a "bar" out in Cibolo....totally reminded me a place in Enid and that had me laughing a bit. But it was fun and we were all kid free, husband free and had time to unwind. My sweet friend Carrie drove me, so I was able to have "fun". :) I am so thankful for great friends while living in such a great location...
Me and my friend Kristine...I met her right when we moved here last summer thru meetup.com. The playgroup we both joined was awful, but we became buddies and she started the bunko group thru which I met so many fun ladies...
Karla, myself and Natalie. All in Bunko...Karla also lives in my neighborhood, her son is in the same grade as Zach at Wiederstein and our little ones will be at the same preschool. She is PTA president at Wiederstein, so I will be spending lots of time with her soon.
Carrie, Erin and Kristine...Carrie and I are friends from the neighborhood and both kids are at Wiederstien...our little ones are the same age too...she is great. Erin knows Kristine b/c thier husbands work together (Army).
Jill, me and Karla...Jill also has her oldest at Wiederstien in Zach's grade and youngest at the school Erin will be at and on the board and in my neighborhood...Again...very lucky to have found these friends!

4 comments:

Eralel83 said...

Aww, so fun! I am glad that you have found such a great group of women to hang out with. You deserve it!

AprilJ said...

Yay for good friends no matter where you find them.. but it's always an extra blessing to have good friends in a place you actually love living!! I'm in your same boat and I try not to take it for granted :)

Anonymous said...

Fun night out with good friends. What more can you ask for!!!!!!

Kelley said...

Good for you!!!! You need to do that more often :)