Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rain watching...

We got some much needed rain yesterday and the kids both loved it! It was so much fun to sit out front and watch the rain...it was a nice change in the temperature too and the kids loved it. I caught a few cute photos of them playing out front...Erin is worthless at posing for the camera...she says cheese and closes her eyes and puts her head down.

That face!
My babies!
Oh I love them...
He is such a ham for the camera...I don't think he takes bad pictures.
Big smiles!

Miss Priss...
Oh you caught me playing with the flowers...let me be cute and you won't notice I tore off the flowers...
When in doubt we pull out the big guns....the laugh and smile!
Now he is in on it...
Looking at the rain and clouds...awesome!

1 comment:

AprilJ said...

So sweet!!!!!!! I can't stand it!!