Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Erin's first day at KDO

Yesterday was Erin's first Day of Kids Day out at a local church. We had planned to place her at a different church, but back in April when we came out here it was already full. So I found another place closer to home with small class sizes and room for my little lady. It is a nice place and everyone seems super friendly...the facility isn't grand and it isn't my first choice, but I think Erin will do well there. We had meet the teacher last week and her teacher is a nice lady who is in her late 40's or early 50's I think...very sweet and Erin seemed to like her...She talked about Miss Sherry all day.
Brandon took the day off to give me morale support. We took her to her school and she seemed super excited. We got there, signed her in and she was off and playing...we ducked out quickly. She of course noticed and called after me and that broke my heart, but I kept on going....luckily when we got there to pick her up she was in high spirits, full of smiles and happy as could be....yeah!!! So we will see how tomorrow goes!
She wasn't in the photo mood and we were running late, so not great photos, but you get the idea...She picked out her own outfit too of course. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bag and boo and that beautiful face was enough to tear me up....!
Much love, Nowie