Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And the birthday goes on....

Last night I was treated to a wonderful night out by some of my girlfriends here...Another lady I play Bunko with also had a birthday last week and we were treated dinner and fun with friends...I had a great time and so thankful to having made some really special friends here.
 Top Row - Jan, Erin, Me
Bottom Row - Jennalee, Kristine, Carrie, Tammy (other bday girl) and Jodi

It was a nice chance to hang out with my friends...after two days home with the kids and Zach being sick I needed a night out....and we have some yucky weather here for a few days...temps didn't get over 26 today so far and it is 4:30 PM as I type...Not that it is bad compared to the rest of the country, I get that...but for South Texas it is very unusual and no one is prepared...
So I think my birthday is finally over....for this year at least...what a great one 34 turned out to be...I feel so loved, blessed and thankful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alert your friends that my birthday is in May.....and I do love a party...:) So happy that you have great friends and that your 34th was so very special. Stay warm.....Love you.... me

Eralel83 said...

What a fun time. It is always so nice to go out with the girls...and when it's your birthday, even better!