Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meet the teacher!

Erin's new preschool...the one you remember I got up at 4 AM and waited outside to get her a spot at...yes that one....well this place is impressive and they seem to do things above and beyond. They have meet the teacher....one on one for 15 minutes at a designated time for your child the week before school starts. Erin was so excited to meet her new teacher and looked so pretty...I think she is really going to love school this year and love this school specifically. I am pretty happy too that she gets to go to a school I am so excited about. I loved Zach's school in Palmdale and now she will be at a place I think as highly about...makes me feel good to see her doing some special things.
What teacher wouldn't love to have this face in her class?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ishy is just beyond precious!!!! What teacher wouldn't love that face....:)