Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just wanted to share some cute photos of my little Erin...last night the boys went out to show the car to a family that was interested in the civic...they had to go to the other side of town and decided to have dinner on the way home...so I had a lot of alone time with Erin, which is actually pretty rare.  She is such a fun little girl.  She has such an animated personality. If she is happy or upset, she is full force. She is sweet, loving, smart and full of life. I love her to bits and I am so thankful every day for her, the best surprise of my life!
Here she is giggling up a storm with Sally....you can see part of Sally there on the couch. 
The ladies...
Pretty face...even if it has some oreo cookie on it!  :)
Loved how she was sprawled out on the floor with her toy in front of the tv.  
I feel so lucky that I have gotten to have such a sweet amazing little girl in my life...she and Zachary are great children. I know I spend much more time on here bragging about Zach's accomplishments or things he is doing...and it is never that I don't love her as much or think she does great things too...she just doesn't have to struggle to do the things he does and her accomplishments are so often understated and part of her day.  She is a wonderful joy in my life that gives me so many hugs and kisses I feel loved every second of the day. She is a true blessing!  So, I just wanted to share a few sweet photos of our night together with you...

3 comments:

Kelley said...

What a sweet Erin post! She's a cutie...

Eralel83 said...

Awww, she is getting so big and her hair has grown so much in the past couple months. Oh how I miss her!

Anonymous said...

She gets cutier by the minute. Enjoy her Cara as time goes by more quickly than we like.