Saturday, May 30, 2009

Disney!

I love this picture....he loved his trip to Disney...what a great birthday!

DISNEYLAND!!!!

So here is Disneyland...out of order sadly...last to first! OH well...I tried and frankly I have too much to do to go back and redo it, so here it is...
Erin and I on the small world ride, her favorite...just like me she could have ridden only this ride the whole trip.


Happy Girl on her ride...


As usual, Zach is the opposite and loves the roller coasters...this was his favorite..road it 15 times.


Erin and I in front of the "SF" area of CA Adventure.


Zach in the water area at Bugs Life.


Daddy and Erin waiting in line...she was getting frustrated waiting so long for Mickey.


The wait is over and she was thrilled.


Roller Coaster with Daddy time...


They both love them...


We stopped at the ice cream shop...huge hit with Erin...Zach wanted none of course...she really enjoyed her ice cream!!! This gave every person that passed by a big smile!


Playing together....


Smiling!

More smiles...


At Minnie's House...Erin loves Minnie!


Watching the cake bake in Minnie's kitchen!


Zachary and I...

Lots of laughs....

The boys....

The ladies...

With Minnie....




Being shy at the parade...


Riding the jelly fish ride!

Serious!

Driving bumper cars...

Ellie (Christina and Chris's daughter) She and Zach are a few months apart and her little brother is a few months older than Erin...the kids haven't been together since they were babies...not babies anymore!

My friend Christina was also there with her family and we got the chance to see them for a little bit the first day...she lived in Abilene while we were there and has been at Travis the last few years...

The four of us with Minnie! Erin could have taken Minnie home....

This is him with his birth certificate...he was so proud of it...

Can you tell Zach was ready to go to the parks and start having fun!

Erin in shock at seeing the real Pluto!


2 comments:

Kelley said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fabulous time!!! Love seeing the awe in their faces...gotta love that.

Jo Mama said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. You are braver than I am, I am not sure that I am ready for the chaos that is Disney. I agree with Kelley though, you got some great pictures of some awe struck kiddos. Too fun!