Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rental...

Lots of people have actually asked me about the rental...so here is a link so you can see it for yourself...
I am not crazy about a lot of the paint colors, but they are letting us paint as much as we want and they dropped the rent price for us by $50 and no security deposit, just a pet deposit. We met them when we lived in Enid, so they trust us a bit more than Joe off the street. The house is great for a rental for us...I am not sure I would consider it to buy, but to rent, it works fine for our needs and for this assignment. Some of the pictures, like the kitchen eating area, look funny and a lot smaller then they are. We will be using the room listed as a den (no photo shown) as our dinning room...first room when you walk in the house on the left...also room where two big windows are in front of the house. My buffet and table will fit in there. So...let me know what you think...we really weren't sure about renting, buying, waiting to see if they neighborhood we wanted would have a rental...but in the end this seemed like a good deal and we went with it...
http://www.militarybyowner.com/listings/tourplus.asp?F_BASE_ID=224&F_STATE=TX&LISTING_ID=100431

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very nice, Susan. Glad that you guys found something that would work for your needs. Does the play fort in the backyard stay? I bet the kids would love that! Good luck with your move! -Natalie

Susan said...

Yes the playhouse stays...we actually have one, so we don't need it, but it is nice that it is there and hopefully we can try to sell ours before we leave here. It isn't my dream home by a long shot...the paint colors are a bit much in most rooms, but I think we can make it ours for the time we are there...honestly I have lived in base housing for 7 years total...so i am fine with not owning something!

Kelley said...

hat an adorable house! I think you guys will be very happy there, and so nice that they are giving you some freedom with paint, etc. Yay!