Sunday, May 17, 2009

Waterslide!

Well it is hotter than mid summer already here and no pool to go play at...today was 105! So two weeks ago I saw a sale add and jumped on an item I had thought about getting last year. Zach had one of these at his preschool in town...they would set it up at the summer program and the kids loved it. I figure with both kids not being swimmers yet...it would come in handy here and in TX. I will have a hard time taking both to the pool this summer without Brandon until one gets the swimming thing down...Zach has had tubes and been hesitant to put his head under...needless to say here in the vast wonderland of opportunities that is my home, we have not had options for him to learn. So...here is to hoping. But in the mean time, the kids seem to like the new waterslide and I think it is pretty cool too...blows up like a jumpy castle and is hours of fun...well more for Zach than Erin...she is easily frustrated that she can't climb all the way up alone, the water splashes her, etc...but Zach loves it!!!





1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oh my goodness! That whole set up rocks! What a great solution to having no pool!!