Monday, November 15, 2010

Baking...yes, I can bake!

Yesterday we decided to bake homemade chocolate chip cookies.  If you know me, you know I would rather do the package kind any day that calls for butter and eggs and that to me is baking.  Well I wanted to bake with the kids, the real deal, so we did.  It was fun and both actually participated in the whole thing.  And shockingly my cookies came out very yummy too.  It was a lot of fun and as the pictures will show both of the kids enjoyed themselves a lot.  I might have to actually start learning to bake a few more things. I think I am up for the challenge and I know where I can find some cute helpers.

Zach and I measuring
                                                           Brandon helping too...
                               Fun stuff, we all know what happens after we mix...yes, lick the beaters!

                             Erin is our sweet tooth for sure, she cracked me up the whole time.






Lots of fun had by all of us...love these moments and memories...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! And thank you for taking me down memory lane..........:)

Kelley said...

A cute documentary, fun!! I really love that last pic of Erin, toooo cute!