Friday, October 16, 2009

Today...

Outside my window...cooler temps and a breeze today...no fall colors on the trees yet, but we are hopeful!

I am thinking... about how many fun things I want to do once I am 100% again...pumpkin patch and outings with the kids.

I am thankful for...Erin so far (knock on wood) feeling okay and that we are hopefully at the end of this bug.

From the kitchen...chicken, rice and zucchini soup...

I am wearing...a brown jogging suit and white top...

I am going...to start dinner in minute and get the kids busy on something...

I am reading...Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd


I am hoping...to get some scrap booking done soon....I am so far behind that it is scaring me to think of working on it....get organized and feeling less frazzled.

I am hearing...the kids asking me a million questions in the other room...

Around the house...there is a lot undone things...a week of being sick can make for a lot of work. Need to clean, organize, grocery shop...long list.

One of my favorite things...the change of seasons and start of fall...wish the temps here were a bit cooler, but excited about the fall....I am loving watching Zach love school, learning and doing his work. He is excited to do his homework and reading. He is showing some good improvements in some areas...He even goes to his room and pretends to teach school to a pretend class or makes us be his class. Erin is talking up a storm and able to communicate really well. She is starting to enjoy school and making her own friends there, which is super sweet.

A few plans for the rest of the weekend...pumpkin patch!!! We are hoping to go this weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you can hear again.:)Enjoy life and the children. Everything else will get done in time. Keep well. Love, me