Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pre-Halloween!

Here is my precious sweet Erin...painting her pumpkin last night and herself...Oh Erin! Zachary worked very hard on his Pumpkin!



My daughter...wearing my necklace and nothing else...I thought best to only show this photo!My smiley girl before we went to Zach's costume parade at school...she even let me do her hair after we took the photo...yeah!
Zachary in his costume for his school parade....they had to carry a book with it, his was "A Place in Space" by Doctor Suess.
The boys!
My handsome boy...
Always fun to dress up to go to school...what kid doesn't love that! I am excited for holidays this year with both kids at a fun age and aware of things...I will share photos again after the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The children and fun and beautiful - even with paint on them. Hope you and the family have a safe and Happy Halloween.
Love, me