Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a few house photos...more to come later...of

Here are a few quick photos...the camera battery was low...so I did what a I could, more to come later when I get the rest taken and uploaded...this is the kitchen....it is right off the living room and had been painted green and orange...funny enough I have a ton of those accents in my kitchen, but an accent and two different wall colors are different all together...so we chose to paint it....


Here is the dining room...first room when you walk in to the left...was a den before...

Kitchen/breakfast area...that wall was green prior to us painting it...it had food splattered on it so it was a must not only to get rid of the color but the nasty food issue....my new ikea table...love it!!!  So do the kids.  Notice both eating not on boosters...so big!
Living room looking in from kitchen....I have the couch at an angle...
Another view....
my bathroom...
My bedroom...was painted this blue with gray walls, so I went with it and found this bedspread....needed a new one, so this was a great compromise.
More photos later...off to swimming!

2 comments:

AprilJ said...

Your house is so pretty! Obviously, you guys have done a ton of work. Enjoy the fruits of your labor ;)

Kelley said...

It's really looking great! You are a super fast worker, it looks like home already!