Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well my last two blogs were a bit more serious, so I thought this one would be simple and have some cute photos to boot. Zach has become super interested in taking pictures with my camera lately, and actually really getting quite good at it. I snapped one of him while he was playing, otherwise they are hard to come by these days. Erin is a happy little person and I caught a cute moment of her playing with Sally...Sally has always been so good with Zachary and she is even better with Erin. Just like Zach, Erin loves Sally and most animals she has seen. It is great to see that relationship with both the kids and their pet. God love Sally...she is a pain in the butt some days, and not the smartest dog in the bunch...but she lets both of the kids love on her, pet her, bug her, you name it. I have to give her that...and she is pretty darn cute!
Zach had a fun day at preschool...Tuesdays are bounce house day and Thursday are water days in the summer. He really enjoyed the big water slide they had set up there. I stopped by to watch him play on it for a bit and he was having a ball. It was great to see. Erin stayed home with her new "nanny" who is also named Erin. She is getting to go and do fun things like trips to the park and even doing crafts...it is so much fun for her and I love feeling like I am able to give her quality experiences too. Otherwise the poor baby is trapped in my car or a stroller while I am in town for Zach's school.
We have about a week left until we leave for NC. I am excited, but a little nervous for the trip....first flight for Erin and the first time in 1 year and a half that Zach will have flown. Hopefully it will be easy and fun and thankfully I have Brandon to fly with me. It will be great to see where my parents live and have time with them and see my sister...I know the time will go by too quickly, I just hope we can all get along and enjoy the time.
Not much else to report...I will keep the post light today...I think I only have one reader at this point, so sorry Kelley I have no thought provoking ideas for the day.
Maybe something will pop in my head tomorrow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reading it too!!

Susan said...

Yeah!!! I have two readers! I am reading yours too!