Friday, June 11, 2010

Waterslide!

One of the many toys I bought while at Edwards was this inflatable waterslide. It was expensive and for a brief moment I questioned its value...but every time I set it up I reminded it is worth its weight in gold. Hours of fun, smiles and happiness is always a result of this thing and then two tired kids at the end of the night was a great bonus for me. :)

Erin was much more willing this time to ride down the slide, unlike in CA. She asked for me to catch her, but then let Zach catch her and had a blast...it was so much fun.
He is fearless!

It is a pretty cool thing!
There he goes...
He loves this thing!
Old Pro!
Here she comes....
Planning to set it up again tomorrow for them...Can't wait!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That thing is awesome!!! And gives you a mental break, even better!!

Eralel83 said...

I remember when you got this at Edwards. It certainly is a very cool toy!

Unknown said...

Love things that make the summer days go by and tire out the kids!