Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's day...

Fathers Day was extra special this year for me, I had my own dad here to celebrate the day with. It was so nice to have him share the day with us...just to be with him was a treat. He didn't feel well on his trip here, so we kept things very low key. We took him to lunch at the O Club on base and we were surprised by a live singer there which was actually very nice. We had a good lunch and a quiet day. I felt so lucky to have my very special daddy with me. Both of my children were blessed that their dad was home too. Brandon is a wonderful dad and I am reminded each day we live here the choices he has made recently for our family to be in a better, happier place and I am very thankful. I know every day my children are loved by their dad and he does his best for them. I am most thankful I get to share the privilege of raising these beautiful children with him.
So these are some photos from Father's Day...I really couldn't be happier to have had time with my parents. The trips are always too short, too stressful with them on the road on either side, and never enough time to tell them and show them how much I love them. But I hope they had fun and will come back again soon for another stay with us!

My mom and Erin -
Dad with Erin and Zach walking to the club...
My very special parents and I...I love this photo!

The four of us together...
Brandon and his babies...
My mom and dad at brunch....
My daddy and I...oh how I love this man and I hope he knows it!
Happy Fathers day to two wonderful men and even better dads!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

A beautiful holiday for you all. Love the photos. Special memories.

Eralel83 said...

Such sweet pictures of your family. :) Happy that you could all be together.

AprilJ said...

Great pictures. Your dad looks fantastic! (and your mom, too, of course) Thankful for dads all around..especially when they're actually home for the holiday.