Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Next assignment is....

The List came out yesterday and after weeks of sort of knowing, we can now officially say, we are heading to Ohio!
Brandon was accepted into the AFIT program for school...Air Force Institute of Technology.  It is at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.  He has to be there on May 17th, so he will head up there mid May, the kids and I will follow after May 25th.  We are excited to move up there...it is a great opportunity for Brandon, a great area for our family with good services for Zachary.  And we have some friends up there already, so that always softens any move.  We are however, me specifically, very sad to leave San Antonio. We have grown to LOVE it here in ways I didn't expect. It is an amazing area for us.  Our children have thrived in the time we have been here...we have been so blessed with great schools for both.  I have met so many amazing people and fun friends.  I have had time to be involved and enjoy being a mom.  We will miss all this area has to offer and the people that have been a part of making it so special.  I look forward to coming back here one day and settling down...we are dreaming big!!
So until May, I am going to enjoy the heck out of this area and my friends!  I am so thankful for our time here and will always love San Antonio.
Watch out Ohio....get Ready for the Millers in May. :)

No comments: