Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Party...

The AFPC Christmas party was last night and after much clothing drama we left looking like this...


I had bought a gorgeous red strapless cocktail dress, but after the dress code went from dress to impress to come as you are, I wasn't sure if I would be overdressed...well we saw a bit of everything there.  But in the end it was better to be safe than sorry. 
It was held at the new Marriott here in San Antonio...very nice hotel, the food was good, but the night was odd.  Whenever you try to get a group of 900 people, active duty officers, enlisted and civilian together, it is not always an easy mix.  We had a nice night, but it wasn't my favorite party for sure.
Brandon came home and has been in the bathroom ever since...I think the stomach bug got its second victim...lovely...So lets hope I am wrong...
A busy weekend with lots to do ahead....so I am off to get it done!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

You look gorgeous!!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo on your Christmas card!!!