Monday, October 4, 2010

Landa Park!

This was a great day! We went up to Landa Park in New Braunfels (located about 20 minutes from our house). We go up to NB all the time...Zach has speech and OT there as well as piano, Erin has dance and I get my hair cut there...we love it there. And Landa Park is one of the many reasons why I think it is a great little city. So quaint and pretty.
We took a picnic and just relaxed in the sun for a bit...then the kids were off...running, playing, laughing. We had a fun train ride too. It was a lot of fun for all of us and I can't wait to go back again soon! Now that the weather is cooler we can do and enjoy so much more it feels like and I love it. The kids had a blast. Zachary shocked me on the playground tackling big structures, running around and climbing. But, when he went across the monkey bars again and again, that one did me in...wow he has grown up and is learning so much. He had so much fun I had to wake up today at 7:10 because he was still sleeping. :) Erin of course injured herself, but rallied to have a lot of fun too. She and Zach couldn't play on the same things though, the structure he was on was WAY too big for her so we did split up a bit and that part I didn't love. But, overall best park hands down in the area.
The Comal river runs through the park...the water is crystal clear and so pretty. SO many ducks out yesterday too. We rode the train around the park and enjoyed seeing all the trees, green and pretty sights. Did I say it was a great day yet?
We loved it and I am so glad we got to go on such a pretty day...can't wait to head up there again....Here are some photos of our day...

Zach climbing...
He tried everything and did really well...
Look how high he can go...if you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see his big goofy grin of sure pleasure. Oh this kid really is a joy!
Erin loved this little riding thing...there was a dolphin and seahorse and she would call them girls and say hello...she is a character...
Firefighter Erin to the rescue!
My beautiful babies...
Oh this one...he is just so handsome...
I could have put a chair here and sat all day...LOVE IT!
Me and my babies...excuse the booty in the shot, Brandon neglected to tell me it was a full photo, I thought it was just my head. :)
Cute!
Brandon and I boarding the train....
My other little man...
Erin and her daddy...
Kids hanging out on the train car...
The 3 of us...
I tell you, he climbed everything....
Erin having fun....
Look out world, here they come!
And here he is...crossing the monkey bars...over and over he did it...my jaw was on the ground...you have NO IDEA what a big deal this is!!!

A great, great, great day...I can't say it enough. I love my family and feel so very blessed!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your minimillermoments.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com