Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Erin's Costume Parade at UCUMP

As always I try to get my pictures on here in the right order and then it comes out like this...all out of whack. Oh well. You get the idea I am sure.
Erin's preschool that she loves had a costume parade this AM...they did a few laps around the bike area and showed off their cute selves to all the moms with their flashing cameras. Erin had a blast and was so smiley. She loved getting to wear her bee costume and especially her antenna. I love that she actually says that. We had planned for her to be a witch, but I found this costume on a fluke about a week ago and showed it to her. She has never mentioned the witch again, so it will go on ebay next year. :) I love the bee and she seems to as well. She got to wear it to dance Monday too, so she has at least gotten some good use out of it. She will get to wear it Friday to Zach's school to watch his parade...last year I didn't dress her up to go watch and she was like the only sibling not in costume...so I can't do that again. Then we will hit up Brandon's work for a parade and trick or treating and then more fun at a party at her other preschool Saturday night. I think it will be a fun filled week of activities and the first year they both can enjoy this "holiday" together. I am excited to head to the party at her preschool since it is a church and will be calm, safe and fun.
Here are the photos of her parade. Her teachers are the pink crayons...all the teachers wore crayon costumes. Her main teacher is Mrs. Maresh. She is the hot pink crayon and honestly the only person I have ever met that could look that cute in a crayon...she is beautiful and Erin loves her. All the kids looked adorable...Especially my little bee. :)
Making their lap around...
Miss Erin...
She loved it!



Coming out of the room, all the kids were so excited to see their moms, but they all stayed with their teacher and walked around. It was so cute.
There she is!
I love that she is the only child waving like the teachers...Mrs. Maresh said she is a CEO in the making...I wonder...

Fun, fun, fun...Such a wonderful age!

2 comments:

Eralel83 said...

She is SO cute! I love the costume...good choice!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest bee ever...! I just can't believe how much she has grown. Such a great time --- enjoy!