Thursday, October 14, 2010

Visitors!

Here are some photos from Sea World...as always they loaded backwards...One day I will get this right!!!
We had a nice visit...too short in many ways, but better than nothing for sure. It was nice to see all 3 cousins play and interact...to have Amy and Jacob see where we live was a big treat for us. I hope they had a great time, we enjoyed the chance to show them around a bit and just have them here with us.
We went to Sea World and the Riverwalk, but I didn't get any photos at the River walk except for the one of Amy and Jacob...
So here they are....

Erin and I...
The boys getting soaked at the bottom of the Atlantis ride...they rode it 10 times...thanks to Brandon for being a trooper!
Waiting to get soaked...
Amy and I...photo by Erin. :)
One of the killer whales waving...sadly they had to stop the show after this since the whales were refusing to do their "tricks"...Erin was thrilled since it meant no splashing!
Amy and Jacob at the River Walk...
The boys in front of Sea World...all decked out for Halloween...
Me, Erin and Zachary...
Zach, Amy and Jacob
My guys!
A great visit had by all I hope!

1 comment:

AprilJ said...

The pictures are great! Amy looks fantastic, the same as always! You are beautiful, as always. So glad you guys had a good time. Missing you.