Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a cute moment...

I have mentioned at least once or a million times how much my sweet boy loves school.  I mean LOVES school.  Really, it is awesome.  The night of meet the teacher we had a horrible, rotten, no good, terrible day.  And poof...we walked into the halls of Wiederstein and all was better.  It was like watching him awaken.  He was just happy.  No other way to phrase it or describe it.  He is happy at school with all the cool things to learn and do.  He is happy with the rules, order and schedule of the school day. He is happy with his friends...He does have some and let me tell you, the ones he has are amazing kids that literally have been gifts from God to him. He isn't crazy about writing activities, but that is a hard thing for him, so we are just going to keep working to make it fun and easier.  But the love he has for school is awesome.  Yes, this school is great and I will be beyond heartbroken to leave at the end of the year, but since he was in Pre-K he loved school.
So when I go into his room and see this, I smile...I can't help but to feel so thankful, proud and honored to be his mom. His sweetness makes me feel like I did something right with this boy.  He really is remarkable.  For all the things we work so hard on with him daily, his heart is pure and that is something that is all him.
This is him teaching his collection of build a bear dogs and other stuffed animals...he filled out and graded all their papers too...Poor snoopy got a 70.  :)

No comments: