Monday, September 5, 2011

A few more NC photos...

After the beach we were able to spend a little over a week with my parents in Greensboro, NC.  Brandon flew back to TX to work and we stayed behind to have some fun.  It was nice to be able to enjoy some fun activities with the kids while there...lots of children's museums close by, a great pool, time with my nephew and sister...getting to see an old friend from high school and being with my parents...

Well as the news shows, Texas hasn't seen rain in so long none of us know what it looks like.  My children were beyond thrilled to get to see and play in rain while in NC...






 The 4 of us...
 Nowie and Grandpa with Erin and Zach...
 Such love with these two...
 At the Sciworks museum in Winston...fantastic museum and free to military.  We had a ball!



 Visiting one of my best friends from High School....
 All four of our children, Alex, Isabella, Zachary and Erin...
 My parent with Zach and Erin...
 pool time...
 Playing dress up with Jacob...
So now...I am caught up on photos I think.  :)

No comments: