Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Buddies

I can't lie, I am pretty lucky that Zach and Erin love each other so much. It has really always been this way...even when they fight and bicker, all siblings do that, they still get along better than I could have hoped.  Most days they fight because someone took a toy, or broke a toy or is using a toy...you get the idea.  But when they are left to play alone and given free reign to do what they want, I often find things like this...
Zach busy building a lego creation after church last weekend and Erin lined up all of her stuffed animals to be his audience. Sweet moments...moments I really treasure.  I know that in our life, with moves in our future that will be more frequent, this friendship is so important.  I am thankful for it every day.  




No comments: