Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Children's Museum San Antonio

Monday we took the opportunity with Brandon off work to venture to the San Antonio Children's Museum...we hadn't been to that one yet and I wanted to check it out, but was waiting to have Brandon around...I wasn't sure of downtown parking and thought help would be a good thing to have. I am glad he came. It was a great museum, but it is in a part of town that requires parking in a parking garage, walking and then the museum is spread out on three floors...so two kids and two parents is a good ratio when they are 3 and 6 for me. :)
We had a good time and the kids seemed to like it a lot. I am glad we checked it out and we did something new. We then stopped at Panera on the way home...a huge treat for all of us...we love that place and there are only two in town, both far from our house. Zach ate his lunch and half of Erin's. He then had a therapy session with his new therapist...I love her! He had missed last week with him being sick and then she got sick...so that was a make up day. We had a great dinner and good night! Today we had a fun play date with one of Erin's best friends from school, her mom and brother who is Zach's age. It was a lot of fun and this is a family we all like a lot, so I hope we can hang out more. We had another therapy session this AM that was rough, but we are pushing him, so I know it is to be expected...therapy again tonight for OT/Speech...so a long day! I am off to bed soon...Brandon is back to Abilene tomorrow for a Thursday flight. I wish I could go too, but with the kids in school, therapies, etc, I am hanging here.
Photos!

Erin and I at the HEB (grocery store) check out...
Zach didn't shop, just did the register...
Brandon and I...
Brandon and Zach in the airport air traffic control tower...
Erin shopping...
She loves the shopping part...
Checking out...this register really worked...Zach was thrilled and Erin must have done 10 purchases. :)
Daddy checking it out too...
Doing a water project...
Engineering the water way...
Erin got into it too...
Doing the ball pressure area...a big hit!
Erin at the airport control tower...I think she knows something about good flights!
All in all another fun day, fun new outing and great memories...

3 comments:

Eralel83 said...

Looks like such a fun museum. And such cute kiddos as always!

Anonymous said...

Obviously the museum was a big hit as is seen on the children's faces. And what beautiful faces.:) Happy everyone has such a good day and a good meal at Panara.

Kelley said...

What a fun place for the kiddos!!! Love all the photos, thanks for sharing!