Thursday, March 29, 2012

Twelve....

Twelve years...we just marked out 12 year anniversary.  In twelve years we have been through a lot and done a lot...and through it all one thing is for sure, Brandon is my best friend and my constant.  I have amazing girlfriends, friends and family, so please no one misread the above.  But, daily in my life this man has stepped up and been there for every small and big thing.  He isn't afraid to tell me when I am wrong, overreacting.  He is there to support and encourage me...to give me the security to know he is there.  He is a great dad.  I am thankful to have him by my side in the super fun and enjoyable moments, but also the challenging ones that can bring a person to tears.  He is a hard worker....okay that is a complete understatement.  He is one of the most determined people I know...he works longer hours than most, achieves more than he often shares and rarely complains.  He is a good friend, loyal and kind.  He is a man I am proud to call my husband.  I am so thankful for our time together and look forward to what lies ahead in our next adventure and beyond. One of my favorite quotes, "We might not have it all together, but together we have it all". That about sums it up.  Thank you Brandon, I love you more than you know!


No comments: