Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WINNER!

Zachary went with Brandon and my dad to see Ft. Macon this summer while we were at Atlantic Beach.  He had wanted to see it so badly and I am so glad my dad, a huge history lover, went with him.  What a treat for a little boy to do that with their grandfather.  As soon as he got back from Ft. Macon he said he wanted to be a civil war soldier for Halloween...this was July, so I wasn't sure if the idea would stick.  He said he wanted to be a union officer, not confederate too.  So months went on and he still wanted to be a civil war soldier.  So I searched and found him a costume and a corresponding book, Magic Tree House Civil War on Sunday.  They have to be a story book character for their school costume parade.  Last night he was given the chance to wear his costume to his social group he attends on Tuesday nights.  He was so excited to wear it.  Brandon took him and sent me the following video.  Such a wonderful night for a sweet child...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwETjzO-wn0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man in a super neat costume. He lookes terrific and I am thrilled he won!!! A super sweet child.