Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photos...

I just wanted to share some photos of the kids over the past few days...nothing super exciting.  We have been just doing our usual daily life around here...The kids are both off of school all next week for spring break and we are heading to Cayon Lake for 2 days to camp...should be fun!  Otherwise we are sticking close to home and will enjoy some down time...cleaning, organzing and projects are on my list for sure. I am enjoying the Y a lot and thrilled to be able to go with some great girlfriends...it is always fun to suffer with friends!! I have never been one to enjoy the gym, so this has been huge for me to find something I like.  I have gone to several classes and found some that I enjoy more than others.  I am in a lot of discomfort today from my body pump class on Friday...but I am going back tomorrow for more torture. :)
Here are some smiling faces...I will post camping ones for sure when we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit Erin. Love the color purple on you. And you Zachary.... those glasses. Truly the nutty professor....:) Love the pictures. Have a great time camping and BE SURE to take LOTS of pictures.